The Foote Fund
Your participation in the Foote Fund is vitally important to Foote. Every donation, no matter its size, contributes to the whole. Consider this: every $25 given to Foote provides the equivalent purchasing power of $500 of endowment.
The Foote Fund has an impact on each and every Foote student in tangible ways: visit a classroom, laboratory, athletic practice or student arts event and witness the benefits of your gift. The Foote Fund supports the dedicated teachers who make Foote unique. It also supports the school’s financial aid program, enriching our community by extending the opportunity for a Foote education to children whose families could not otherwise afford tuition. Parent volunteers, known as Class Captains, contact other parents during the fall to encourage them to support the Foote Fund. A list of Class Captains can be found here.
Please support Foote and make your gift by:
- Sending a check payable to The Foote School
- Donating online
- Calling the Development Office at 203-777-3464 to make a credit card gift
- Contacting Amy Caplan '88 at email@example.com
Mastercard, Visa and American Express are accepted. We encourage you to take advantage of matching gift programs.
For more information on giving to Foote, please review our FAQs.
Fourth graders spend weeks sculpting clay candle houses in art class. For a few glorious moments, their creations light up a darkened Sandine Theater as part of a winter-themed celebration.
- In 2016-2017, the Foote Fund raised $756,000, an 18% increase over two years ago, with 91% parent participation.
- In our Centennial year, 2015-2016, the Foote Fund raised $776,000, a remarkable 21% increase over the previous year, including 93% parent participation.
Amy Caplan '88
Associate Director of Development and Alumni Programs
Phone: 203-777-3464 x286