Tax-efficient or planned gifts such as bequests and charitable trusts can help secure Foote's future and may have additional financial benefits for the donor. The Foote School welcomes gifts made through different planned giving arrangements.
7 Ways To Make a Tax-Efficient Gift
- 1. Gifts of Appreciated Stocks or Securities
- 2. Gifts by Will/Bequest or Revocable Living Trust
- 3. IRA Charitable Rollover
- 4. Life Income Gifts; Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Anuity
- 5. Other Assets: Real Estate, Life Insurance, Royalty Interests
- 6. Retirement Plan Designation
- 7. Donor-Advised Fund
1. Gifts of Appreciated Stocks or Securities
2. Gifts by Will/Bequest or Revocable Living Trust
3. IRA Charitable Rollover
4. Life Income Gifts; Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Anuity
5. Other Assets: Real Estate, Life Insurance, Royalty Interests
6. Retirement Plan Designation
7. Donor-Advised Fund
For more information, please contact Jody Abzug, Director of Development & Alumni Programs, at 203-777-3464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: This is general information and is not intended to be tax or legal advice. Please consult your own advisors.
Fourth graders spend weeks sculpting clay candle houses in art class. For a few glorious moments, their creations light up a darkened Sandine Theater as part of a winter-themed celebration.
The Centennial Society
Membership in the Centennial Society is extended to those who have made a provision in their wills or estate plans to benefit The Foote School.
Director of Development and Alumni Programs
Phone: 203-777-3464 x218