We have sought to provide answers to many of the most commonly asked questions that we have received. We will be adding this list based on parent feedback and will provide additional information as we are able. If you have specific questions not answered in this guide, please email your division head: Chrissy Khachane for Grades K–5 (email@example.com) and Beth Mello for Grades 6–9 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- what will my child need to bring to school?
- What health supplies will be provided?
- will my child have to wear a mask?
- what if my child can't or won't wear a mask?
- what if there's another spike in coronavirus cases?
- how will you decide if school needs to close?
- what if my child becomes sick at school?
- will i be able to walk my child to class?
- will there be early drop-off?
- will there be after school program?
- Will the playgrounds be open?
- will children be allowed to play together at recess?
- will the library be open?
- will the gym be used?
- will there be field trips?
- what about assemblies, special events and other gatherings?
Aléwa Cooper, Head of School
Chrissy Khachane, Head of Lower School
David Sklar, Business Manager & CFO
Foote Front Desk