We have sought to provide answers to many of the most commonly asked questions that we have received. If you have specific questions not answered in this guide, please email the appropriate division head: Chrissy Khachane for Grades K–5 (email@example.com) and Beth Mello for Grades 6–9 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- what does my child need to bring to school?
- What health supplies are provided?
- does my child have to wear a mask?
- what if my child can't or won't wear a mask?
- how will you decide if school needs to close?
- what if my child becomes sick at school?
- can i walk my child to class?
- do you offer early drop-off?
- is the after school program being offered?
- Are the playgrounds open?
- are children allowed to play together at recess?
- is the library open?
- is the gym being used?
- what about assemblies, special events and other gatherings?
- are students going on field trips?
Aléwa Cooper, Head of School
Chrissy Khachane, Head of Lower School
David Sklar, Business Manager & CFO
Foote Front Desk