Financial Aid FAQs
- How much financial aid is awarded each year?
- Can my family apply for financial aid?
- What is need-based financial aid?
- Does Foote offer scholarships?
- What factors are considered when determining financial need?
- When Will I be informed about a Financial aid award?
- Can applying for financial aid affect the admissions decision?
- What is the process for divorced or separated parents to apply for aid?
- What about Never-Married parents?
- How are Non-Working Parents considered in the process?
- Will we receive financial aid after the first year?
- How will our aid change when siblings enter the School?
- what if i have extenuating circumstances?
Foote’s curriculum is interdisciplinary, exploring themes across subject areas to create deeper connections. As part of a unit on Australia and the Great Barrier Reef, third graders drew underwater scenes on scratch board.