1. Request Information
2. Take a virtual tour to learn more about our program and philosophy.
3. Join us for virtual and in-person admissions events.
4. Apply Online
Begin the application (available October 1), then create an account with your email and new password to enter the Admissions Portal, where you will have access to the remaining required forms and appointment calendars. Application fee: $40.
5. Schedule Parent/Guardian Interview
This 30-minute interview is an opportunity for us to learn more about your child and family and for you to ask questions and learn more about Foote. We are offering Zoom and outdoor in-person interviews. To schedule this appointment with a member of the Admissions Office, log in to the Admissions Portal to access the parent/guardian interview calendar.
*If you are applying to Foote for more than one child, you only need to make one interview appointment.
6. Submit Student Statement
The Student Statement provides an opportunity for your child to share more about themselves. To access this form, log in to the Admissions Portal and submit online.
7. School Documents
Teacher Recommendation - Ask your child's current classroom teacher to complete the teacher recommendation form. This form is available to print or email to the teacher from the Admissions Portal.
Records Release Form - Provide this form to the office at your child's current school. They need to send us your child's report card from the current school year as well as any standardized testing that the school has administered.
Optional Recommendation - This form is optional but if you would like to submit an additional recommendation from another adult (non-family member) who knows your child well, please feel free to use this form available in the Admissions Portal.
8. Student Assessment
We are planning for 30-minute, in-person assessment visits in January. These visits will be outdoors and masks will be required. Dates and details to follow.
9. Schedule Student Conversation (Grade 6 Applicants Only) - This 15-minute Zoom conversation (December-January) allows the Head of Middle School the opportunity to connect with your child to learn more about their interests and personality and to better understand what they're looking for in their next school community. To schedule this appointment, log in to the Admissions Portal to access the student conversation calendar.
10. Apply for Financial Aid, if applicable