Secondary School Placement
Planning for secondary school is an exciting process and we are here to make the process as smooth and successful as possible.
The Foote School has an excellent record of finding just the right fit for our students. We also have long-standing connections with a variety of schools — from day, to boarding, to public and parochial schools. While our students are well-prepared for their high school experiences, remember that the more we know about your plans, the better we can serve you.
Here we have provided tips to help students and their parents/guardians better understand the process, along with tools you will need for success as you navigate the admissions process. We look forward to partnering with you on this journey!
Secondary schools with the most graduates attending:
|Wilbur Cross HS||13|
|Guilford High School||12|
|Amity Regional HS||7|
- Register for SSAT and/or ISEE (if applicable; see individual school requirements)
- Schedule appointments at schools (see individual school admission pages for specific live-versus-remote arrangements.)
- Arrange for testing at religious schools (if applicable)
- Magnet School application processes usually roll out in late January / early February.
Late Spring/Early Summer
- Meet with Mr. Considine to begin discussion about schools