It was a warm, sunny day here in Changsha. Here are some highlights:
- Making friends with preschoolers on Yuelu Mountain. (They were taking advantage of the warm, sunny day to have a picnic.)
- Finding the Confucian Temple part of Yuelu Academy, which we seemed to have missed all the years we have visited. (Eli and Liliana gave a great introduction to this ancient educational institution.)
- Singing "Happy Birthday" to Zhou Kun at lunch. (He turned 30 today!)
- Watching the Yali boys' team play a friendly soccer match against a local college. (And kicking a ball around on the sidelines.)
- Celebrating with our hosts at the closing banquet. (That's us in the Yali sweatshirts.)
Tonight: Packing up, somehow, and writing thank-you notes to our hosts.
Tomorrow: Farewell to Yali; train ride to Guilin.