The Parent Teacher Council is a link between the school and its families – a support group for all facets of the school community. Through its many committees, members serve as room parents, host families, library volunteers, and more. The PTC also sponsors a variety of social activities, community building events and fundraisers that bring Foote families together throughout the year.
Consider this. In 2010 - 2011, the PTC:
- Funded the Summer Read Aloud Program that provides a book to EACH child in grades K-4
- Sponsored and funded the Fall Family Fun Day and the Book Fair
- Hosted the Fall Dinner
- Organized Photo Day, Fall Book Fair, Book Swap,and Movie Outings
- Purchased vision screening equipment and organized vision and hearing screenings
- Organized the Lost and Found for display at assemblies
- Funded field trips such as Deer Lake and upcoming trips
- Provided monies for faculty development, technology enhancement, and emergency scholarships
… and we couldn’t have done it without YOU!
Every child directly benefits in some way from the investment of time, energy, enthusiasm and resources of the many parents, grandparents, and guardians who are part of the Foote School PTC. To become active, simply e-mail PTC Secretary Lisa Rebeschi, and your name will be added to the active membership list.
For more information regarding the PTC, please contact: Jaime Cole or Nadine Koobatian at email@example.com
Many hands make light work!
The PTC Executive Board
Jaime Cole, PTC Co-President
Nadine Koobatian, PTC Co-President