The best way to experience Foote School and determine whether it is the right fit for your child is to visit and see our students and teachers in action during the school day. A Parent Tour offers the best opportunity to experience Foote. In addition, we offer several other opportunities to visit and learn about our school; you are welcome to attend any and all events that suit your schedule and your needs.
• Observe classrooms during the school day
• Learn about our philosophy and curriculum
• Group discussion with our Head of School
• 9:00 to 10:30 am from September to January. Click here for dates.
Lower School Open House (Grades K-2)
• Saturday, Nov. 18 — 9:30 to 11:00 am
• Fun family scavenger hunt to explore campus and connect with teachers
Morning Parent Program (Grades K-2)
• Wednesday, Jan. 17. 8 (register) — 8:30 to 9:30 am
• Learn from teachers about our curriculum
• Hear from parents about the community
• Q&A with Head of Lower School Beth Mello
Evening Parent Gathering
• Wednesday, Jan. 10 — 7:00 to 8:00 pm
• Wine and cheese gathering
• Connect with members of our community
• Learn about Foote in a relaxed setting
Sneak Peek Parent Tour
• Monday, May 14 — 9:00 to 10:30 am
• For parents of children who may be applying in one to two years
As an introduction to one-point perspective, fifth graders created nighttime cityscapes using colored pencils and metallic markers on dark construction paper.